Helplinelaw - legal solution world wide  
round round
search a lawyer
letterboxSubmit Article
loginArticle Login
Find a Lawyer :
Country :
City :
Category :
Home > Global Connection > Malaysia Family Visit Visa
round round
round round
Family Visit Visa
Visa for a period less than 30 days is not referred to Malaysia. It is granted in India itself even without letter of Invitation from a local sponsor.

For a stay more than 30 days it is referred to Malaysia.

Application procedure and documents required are mentioned as under. This is also called Referral Visa.

All documents mentioned below must be submitted in duplicate.
  1. The applicant should have a passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into Malaysia,
  2. Two sets of visa forms,
  3. Photocopy of the first 3 pages of the passport and three passport-size photographs.
  4. A typed covering letter from the applicant explaining the purpose of visit and the sponsorship letter from Malaysia, are to be enclosed.
  5. High Commission retains the original documents which are forwarded to the Immigration Department at Kuala Lumpur at a fee of INR 210.
  6. Generally approval is received in about a month directly by the High Commission.
  7. Once this is confirmed upon enquiry the applicant must submit passport, with return confirmed ticket, for stamping of visa.
  8. Processing time then is three working days

INR 650.

Visa is valid for 90 days and more upto one year and stay issued is at the discretion of the Immigration Authorities at entry.
privious continue

round round
round round
round round
Tourist Visa
Family Visit Visa
Business Visa
Work Visa
india entry
Add Lawyer
Legal Enquiry
Find a Lawyer
Bare Acts / India Codes
Statutes / Code
India Lawyer
United State Lawyer
UAE Lawyer
Canada Lawyer
Find More...
Business Law
Employment & Labor Law
Govt. Agencis & Taxtion
Family Law
Real Estate Property Law
Immigration Law
About Us
Contact Us
Site Map
Recommend to Friends
© copyright 2000-2015, Terms of USE
This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for advice in India abroad regarding their individual legal, civil criminal issues or consult one of the experts online.