Helplinelaw - legal solution world wide  
Law Law
search a lawyer
letterboxSubmit Article
loginArticle Login
Find a Lawyer :
Country :
City :
Category :
Home > NRI Services
nri Services
Lawyers and law firms in our networks are focused on providing high quality services to non residents Indian as well as people of Indian original. A vast number of services are providing catering to the needs that come up in these areas. You can fill in our online form to submit a service request

Please go through the brief description of our services:-

  • PIO

    Assistance for the process of applying for the PIO card within India and even outside India.
  • OCI

    Assistance for the process of applying for the OCI card within India and even outside India.
  • Investment in real estate (Due diligence, Registration of Property, Mutation).

    • Assisting in locating the property according to the requirement, Conducting investigation into the details of a potential investment, such as an examination of operations and management and the verification of material facts.
    • Preparing a sale deed and Land registration for ownership of estates in land, with the concerned government authorities, in order to provide evidence of title and to facilitate dealing with required stamp duty and other government formalities.
    • And mutation getting the property listed in name of the purchaser after the sale deed is registered in the government records.
  • Certification of documents.

    To assist for the certification of all documents from the concerned authorities including Apostille certificates from the ministry of external affairs.
  • Investment in joint ventures.

    NRI's / PIO / OCI planning to invest in India in business ventures, partnership firms, taking permission from the RBI for in-ward and out-ward remittance of money and other formalities.
  • Formation of Companies.

    • Applying to the ROC for name approval,
    • DIN for the directors,
    • Memorandum & Articles of Association,
    • Minutes of Board Meetings.
  • Property disputes, Recovery Proceedings, Execution of Foreign Decree.

    • Suit for partition, injunction, eviction.
    • Summary Suit.
    • Filing execution proceedings of the judgment passed in foreign courts against the Indian party as defendant.
  • Marriage, Marriage Registration, Divorce, Child Custody.

    • Court marriage,
    • Arya Samaj Marriage,
    • Marriage under Special Marriage Act.
    • Contested
    • Mutual Consent
  • Will, Probate, Succession Certificate, Letter of Administration.

    • Drafting,
    • Interpretation of the will
    • opinion on the will.
    • Petition for Probate of Will.
    • Petition for getting the Succession Certificate / letter of administration of the estate left by the deceased in favor of the LR's in India or out side India for estate in India
  • Adoption

    • Assisting in adoption of a child from India,
    • Preparation of adoption deed,
    • Seeking permission from the concerned authorities,
    • Execution of the deed.
  • Birth certificate (NABC).

    Applying and obtaining the birth certificate from the municipal authorities at the place of birth.
  • Double Legislation.

    Getting the documents certified under double legislation.
  • Marriage Certificate.

    Getting marriage registered and certificate from the registrar's office.
round round
Please go ahead and fill the Online Form to provide us more information about your need for assistance.
round round
NRI Legal Services NRI Legal Services
india entry
Add Lawyer
Legal Enquiry
Find a Lawyer
Bare Acts / India Codes
Statutes / Code
India Lawyer
United State Lawyer
UAE Lawyer
Canada Lawyer
Find More...
Business Law
Employment & Labor Law
Govt. Agencis & Taxtion
Family Law
Real Estate Property Law
Immigration Law
About Us
Contact Us
Site Map
Recommend to Friends
© copyright 2000-2015, Terms of USE
This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for advice in India abroad regarding their individual legal, civil criminal issues or consult one of the experts online.