(1) The Bureau may, by order, grant, renew, suspend or cancel a licence in such manner as may be determined by regulations.
(2) The grant or renewal of the licence under sub-section (1) shall be subject to such conditions and on payment of such fees as may be determined by regulations.
(1) Any person aggrieved by an order made under section 15 may prefer an appeal to the Central Government within such period as may be prescribed.
(2) No appeal shall be admitted if it is preferred after the expiry of the period prescribed therefore:
Provided that an appeal may be admitted after the expiry of the period prescribed therefore if the appellant satisfies the Central Government that he had sufficient cause for not preferring the appeal within the prescribed period.
(3) Every appeal made under this section shall be made in such form and shall be accompanied by a copy of the order appealed against and by such fees as may be prescribed.
(4) The procedure for disposing of an appeal shall be such as may be prescribed:
Provided that before disposing of an appeal, the appellant shall be given a reasonable opportunity of being heard.
This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for advice in India abroad regarding their individual legal, civil criminal issues or consult one of the experts online.