- Legal Research
- Find a Lawyer
- Hall of Fame
- Professional Services
- Legal Consultation
- Legal Help
Sec50 - Power for company to have official seal for use outside India.
(1) A company whose objects require or comprise the transaction of business outside India may, if authorised by its articles, have for use in any territory, district or place not situate in India an official seal which shall be a facsimile of the common seal of the company, with the addition on its face of the name of the territory, district or place where it is to be used.
(2) A company having an official seal for use in any such territory, district or place may, by writing under its common seal, authorise any person appointed for the purpose in that territory, district or place to affix the official seal to any deed or other document to which the company is a party in that territory, district or place.
(3) The authority of any agent authorised under sub-section (2) shall, as between the company and any person dealing with the agent, continue during the period, if any, mentioned in the instrument conferring the authority, or if no period is there mentioned, until notice of the revocation or determination of the agents authority has been given to the person dealing with him.
(4) The person affixing any such official seal shall, by writing under his hand, certify on the deed or other document to which the seal is affixed, the date on which and the place at which, it is affixed.
(5) A deed or other document to which an official seal is duly affixed shall bind the company as if it had been sealed with the common seal of the company.
The current Legal Luminaries of India, the credible names in the legal circle along with those who would be the leading stars of the next decade. These are some of the reliable names in field of law. Nominate the Legal Stars of tomorrow
Sudha Mishra vs. Surya Chandra Mishra( R.F.A 299 of 2014
The Hon'ble High Court of Delhi in Sudha Mishra vs. Surya Chandra Mishra (R.F.A 299 of 2014)has ruled that a woman has a right over the property of her husband but she cannot claim a right to live in the house of her parents-in-law
Helpline Law provides a user friendly compendium of Indian Law & Bare Acts. Get a complete list & detail of Indian Bare Acts, with amendments and repeals. It comes with easy-to-use features like Search by bare acts & by year. You can even email the information to yourself!