THE NATIONAL TRUST FOR WELFARE OF PERSONS WITH AUTISM, CEREBRAL PALSY, MENTAL RETARDATION AND MULTIPLE DISABILITIES ACT, 1999
Title : THE NATIONAL TRUST FOR WELFARE OF PERSONS WITH AUTISM, CEREBRAL PALSY, MENTAL RETARDATION AND MULTIPLE DISABILITIES ACT, 1999 Year : 1999
ACCOUNTABILITY AND MONITORING
18. Accountability.-(1) The books and documents in the possession of the Board shall be open to inspection by any registered organization.
(2) Any registered organization can submit a written requisition to the Board for getting a copy of any book or document maintained by the
(3) The Board shall frame such regulations as it thinks necessary for allowing the access of any book or document to a registered organization.
19. Monitoring.-The Board shall determine by regulations the procedure for evaluating the prefunding status of registered organizations seeking financial assistance from it and such regulations may also provide for the guidelines for monitoring and evaluating the activities of the registered organizations who are receiving financial assistance from the Trust.
20.Annual general meeting.
20. Annual general meeting.-(1) The Board shall in each year hold an annual general meeting of registered organizations, and not more than six months shall elapse between the date of one annual general meeting and that of the next.
(2) A notice of the annual general meeting along with a statement of accounts and records of its activities during the preceding year shall be sent by the Board to every registered organization at such time as may be determined by regulations.
(3) The quorum for such meeting shall be such number of persons of the registered organizations as may be determined by regulations.
FINANCE, ACCOUNTS AND AUDIT
Last updated on May, 2015