Title : THE ORPHANAGES AND OTHER CHARITABLE HOMES (SUPERVISION AND CONTROL) Year : 1962
AUTHORISATION OF EXPENDITURE
42.Authorisation of expenditure of Gujarat State.
42. Authorisation of expenditure of Gujarat State. The Governor of Bombay may, at any time before the appointed day, authorise such expenditure from the Consolidated Fund of the State of Gujarat as he deems necessary for a period of not more than six months beginning with the appointed day pending the sanction of such expenditure by the
Legislature of the State of Gujarat:
Provided that the Governor of Gujarat may, after the appointed day, authorise such further expenditure as he deems necessary from the
Consolidated Fund of the State of Gujarat for any period not extending beyond the said period of six months.
43.Reports relating to accounts of Bombay State.
43. Reports relating to accounts of Bombay State. (1) The reports of the Comptroller and Auditor-General of India referred to in clause
(2) of article 151 relating to the accounts of the State of Bombay in respect of any period prior to the appointed day shall be submitted to the Governor of each of the States of Maharashtra and Gujarat who shall cause them to be laid before the Legislature of the State.
(2) The President may by order--
(a) declare any expenditure incurred out of the Consolidated
Fund of Bombay on any service in respect of any period prior to the appointed day during the financial year
1960-61 or in respect of any earlier financial year in excess of the amount granted for that service and for that year as disclosed in the reports referred to in sub-section (1) to have been duly authorised, and
(b) provide for any action to be taken on any matter arising out of the said reports.
44.Allowances and privileges of Governor of Gujarat.
44. Allowances and privileges of Governor of Gujarat. The allowances and privileges of the Governor of Gujarat shall, until provision in that behalf is made by Parliament by law under clause (3)
of article 158, be such as the President may, by order, determine.
45.Distribution of revenues.
45. Distribution of revenues. (1) Section 3 of the Union Duties of Excise (Distribution) Act, 1957 (55 of 1957), sections 3 and 5 of the Estate Duty and Tax on Railway Passenger Fares (Distribution) Act,
1957 (57 of 1957), section 4 of, and the Second Schedule to, the
Additional Duties of Excise (Goods of Special Importance) Act, 1957.(58 of 1957), and paragraph 3 of the Constitution (Distribution of
Revenues) No. 2 Order, 1957, shall have effect subject to such modifications as are specified in the Ninth Schedule.
591.(2) The total amount payable to the State of Maharashtra under the enactments and Order referred to in sub-section (1) in respect of the part of the financial year 1960-61 beginning with the appointed day and in respect of the financial year 1961-62 shall be reduced by a sum of 602 lakhs of rupees and 614 lakhs of rupees, respectively and the total amount payable to the State of Gujarat, under those enactments and Order in respect of each of those periods shall be correspondingly increased.
APPORTIONMENT OF ASSETS AND LIABILITIES
Last updated on May, 2015