Year : 2002
ACT NO. 25 OF 2002.
[24th May, 2002.]
An Act further to amend the Constitution (Scheduled Castes) Order,1950.
BE it enacted by Parliament in the Fifty-third Year of the Republic of India as follows:-
(i) Omit entry 22;
(ii) Omit entry 90;
(iii) After entry 93, insert-
94. Mangali (in Koraput and Kalahandi districts)
95. Mirgan (in Navrangpur district).
(b) In PART XIV.-Punjab,-
(i) For entry 9, substitute-
9. Chamar, Jatia Chamar, Rehgar, Raigar, Ramdasi, Ravidasi, Ramdasia, Ramdasia Sikh, Ravidasia, Ravidasia Sikh.
(ii) After entry 37, insert-
(c) In PART XIX.-West Bengal,-
(i) For entry 22, substitute-
22. Hari, Mehtar, Mehtor, Bhangi, Balmiki.
(ii) After entry 59, insert-
60. Chain (in Malda, Murshidabad, Nadia and Dakshin Dinajpur districts). -