Section 130: Entry into force
1. This Constitution shall enter into force on 1 March 2000.
2. Detailed provisions necessary for the implementation of the Constitution are laid down by an Act.
Section 131: Repeal of Constitutional Acts
This Constitution repeals the following constitutional Acts, as amended:
1. The Constitution Act of Finland, of 17 July 1919;
2. The Parliament Act, of 13 January 1928;
3. The Act on the High Court of Impeachment, of 25 November 1922 273/1922; and
4. The Act on the Right of Parliament to Inspect the Lawfulness of the Official Acts of the Members of the Council of State, the Chancellor of Justice and the Parliamentary Ombudsman, of 25 November 1922 274/1922..