(1) The MPR shall consist of the members of the DPR and the members of the DPD who have been elected through general elections, and shall be regulated further by law.
(2) The MPR shall convene in a session at least once in every five years in the capital of the state.
(3) All decisions of the MPR shall be taken by a majority vote.
(1) The MPR has the authority to amend and enact the Constitution.
(2) The MPR shall inaugurate the President and/or Vice President.
(3) The MPR may only dismiss the President and/or Vice-President during his/her term of office in accordance with the Constitution.