ARTICLE 75A The Rodrigues Regional Assembly
(1) There shall be a Regional Assembly for Rodrigues to be known as "the Rodrigues Regional Assembly". in this Chapter referred to as "the Regional Assembly".
(2) The Regional Assembly shall consist of a Chairperson, who need not be an elected member of the Regional Assembly, and such other members elected and holding office on such terms and conditions as may be prescribed.
ARTICLE 75B. Powers of the Regional Assembly
(1) Subject to the Constitution, the Regional Assembly -
- shall have such powers and functions as may be prescribed and, in particular, the power to propose and adopt Bills in relation to the matters for which it shall be responsible, which Bills, when adopted by Parliament in such manner as may be prescribed, shall be known as Regional Assembly Laws and shall be so designated in the Short Title;
- may make regulations which shall be known as Regional Assembly Regulations and shall be so designated in the Heading.
(2) Regional Assembly Laws and Regional Assembly Regulations shall apply only to Rodrigues.
ARTICLE 75C. Executive Council
(1) There shall be an Executive Council of the Regional Assembly comprising of the Chief Commissioner and Deputy Chief Commissioner and such number of Commissioners as may be prescribed.
(2) The Chief Commissioner and the Deputy Chief Commissioner and the Commissioners shall be elected or appointed in such manner as may be prescribe
(3) The Chief Commissioner and the other Commissioners shall have such powers and exercise such functions as may be prescribed.
ARTICLE 75D. Rodrigues Capital and Consolidated Funds
There is established -
(a) a Fund to be known as "the Rodrigues Capital Fund" which shall consist of such funds as may be specified for the purposes of development;
(b) a Fund to be known as the "Rodrigues Consolidated Fund" which shall consist of -
- such monies as may every year be appropriated by the National assembly for the recurrent expenditure of the Regional Assembly;
- such other recurrent revenue as the Regional Assembly may lawfully collect.
ARTICLE 75E. Alteration of certain written laws
Subject to the provisions of the Constitution, any law giving effect to this Chapter and to any matters incidental thereto shall not be altered without the concurrence of the Regional Assembly unless such alteration is supported at the final voting in the National Assembly by the votes of not less than two thirds of all the members.