Does your business need an experienced Business or Commercial Lawyer in Ahemdabad?
Helpline Law is most sorted out platform to connect with legal professionals who specialize in helping business owners, managers, investors, buyers, and their businesses in every stage of the business life cycle. The lawyers in our database have years of experience in assisting privately held businesses and business owners with the legal issues related to all stages of business growth. They are committed to excellence to ensure that you and your business make the best possible business law decisions, for today and tomorrow. While our lawyers try to prevent disputes, they can also assist in commercial litigation.
Examples of some of the disputes handled by Commercial Lawyers are:
- Contract disputes: Examples include breach of contract and tortious specific performance
- Professional practice disputes: Resolution of disputes in professional practices, such as medical, dental and legal.
- Shareholder and LLP membership disputes: Commercial Lawyers represent majority and minority shareholders and members and managers of accounting firms, law firms, medical practices and other partnerships.
- Business torts: This involves cases of fraud, infringement claims, defamation, unfair competition and violation of non-compete agreements.
- International litigation: Cross-border claims and international arbitration, appearing in foreign tribunals and forums such as the International Chamber of Commerce and the Center for International Dispute Resolution.
- Complex and multiple-party litigation: Our lawyers are capable of handling litigation involving multiple parties, claims, jurisdictions and other issues.
- Franchise litigation: The relationship between franchisee and franchisor is complex and disputes may involve multiple areas of law.
- Embezzlement and employee fraud: When an employee engages in fraud or theft, lawyers in our Delhi database are creative in identifying third parties that may have enough assets to pay.
- Misrepresentation and nondisclosure: Commercial lawyers in Helpline Law database have extensive experience in cases involving misrepresentation and nondisclosure in accounting, investments, real estate, sales of businesses, sales of artwork and other types of transactions.
- Internet law claims: This includes claims ranging from defamation to trademark infringement to identify theft.
- Professional malpractice: Claims of negligence involving doctors, lawyers, dentists, engineers, architects and other professionals.
Alternatives to litigation:
To adopt arbitration as a dispute resolution mechanism, an agreement to that effect should be signed between the disputing parties. Parties can either draft a separate agreement or include arbitration clause in the main contract. The agreement or the clause should clearly state that the dispute will be resolved through arbitration only. Further, it should specify the number of arbitrators which is mandatory to be an odd number. Either there could be one arbitrator mutually selected by the parties or each party can select one arbitrator each and the two can name the third arbitrator to complete the panel. In India, arbitrator has to be an unbiased independent third party who resolves the disputes between the conflict parties in an impartial manner.
Procedure of Arbitration in India:
Helpline Law has some of the best and highly experienced lawyers who have been providing necessary support to clients in handling all kinds of Arbitration dispute arising out of Commercial Contract, Service Contract, Engineering Contracts, International Joint Venture Contracts, Construction Contracts etc. Services provided by lawyers in our database include:
- Conducting domestic arbitration under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act. 1996 and ICA rules
- Conducting international arbitration under UNCITRAL and ICC Rules
- Rendering mediation services to clients.
- Enforcing and challenging enforcement of Arbitral Awards
- Representing clients before High Courts and Supreme Court in arbitration petitions
- Advising clients on the appropriate venue of arbitration and choice of procedural and substantive law
- Appointment of arbitrator through High Court of Delhi and Supreme Court of India
- Representing clients before arbitral tribunals with regard to disputes arising out of agreements containing arbitration clause
- Applying to stay proceedings brought in breach of arbitration clauses
- Draft arbitration agreements and clauses
- Advising clients and handling arbitration cases related to Commercial Contracts, Collaboration Disputes, Contractual Disputes, Construction Agreements, Service Agreements, Joint Venture Agreements, Supply Contracts, Marketing Agreements, Sale Agreements, etc.
- Advising clients on conciliation and mediation matters.
- Advising clients on alternative dispute resolution laws and procedures
- Conducting Lok Adalats with the concerned legal services authorities.
Hierarchy of Courts in India handling business and commercial law related matters:
Address of Courts in Ahemdabad:
Contact Us for Any Commercial Law Matter!
|City Civil Court Ahmedabad||Address: Old High Ct Rd, Shreyas Colony, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat-380014, India|
|High Court of Gujarat||Address: Sarkhej-Gandhinagar Highway, Sola, Ahmedabad, Gujarat-380060, India|
Disputes in business are inevitable. Most of them can be resolved outside of court, however in some cases litigation becomes important. In such scenarios, you can rely on the expertise of Helpline Law to connect you with industryâ€™s best and most suitable commercial lawyers who will assist you through the entire process and make sure that you achieve your desired objectives. Whether you are a start-up or a Fortune 500, our Commercial Lawyers are well equipped to help with all of your legal needs.
Need legal help? Consult the most experienced lawyers from Helpline Law database anywhere in Ahemdabad. Fill in the contact us form.