Helpline Law is a reliable platform serving masses since 2001 in matters related to family law. It connects common people with dynamic & dedicated law professionals who are well verse in all kinds of legal matters. Our database of Delhi Family lawyers has exceptional range & expertise in all portions of family law services.
When you submit your query, the http://helplinelaw.com team evaluates your request to help you connect with the most appropriate Family Lawyer or law firm in Delhi NCR that would be able to deliver the desired services, keeping the quality & fee budget in mind.
Family lawyers on our database have represented many national & international clients to resolve their family matters amiably. We believe in getting to the heart of the problem and thus providing the competent solutions to help our clients in every possible way.
The Family Lawyers on our database are adroit in handling, advising, drafting and contesting the matters which come under the Family Law like:
- Marriage, civil unions or partnerships
- Divorce case
- Mutual Divorce
- Annulment of marriage
- Alimony/ Spousal support
- Child Custody & Visitation
- Maintenance for wife and Children
- Property settlement
- Advising on Foreign & NRI Divorce Matters
- Domestic Violence Cases
- Child protective proceedings
- Juvenile offence
- Pre- & post- nuptial agreements
- Pension splitting
- Cruelty against wife
Courts where you can file the dispute in Delhi:
A case under family law can be filed in different family courts in Delhi. The list of district wise family courts is as below:
1 - District Court Tis Hazari :
Kamla Nehru Ridge, Civil Lines, Bhiku Ram Jain Marg, New Delhi, Delhi 110054
2 - District Court Karkardooma : Maharaja Surajmal Marg, Shahdara, Arjun Gali, Vishwas Nagar, Shahdara, New Delhi, Delhi 110032
3 - Patiala House : Patiala House Courts Complex Tilak Ln, Patiala House, India Gate, New Delhi, Delhi 110002
4 - District Courts Rohini :
Rohini Court Complex, Block D, Sector 14, Rohini, New Delhi, Delhi 110085
5 - District Court Dwarka : Dwarka Court Complex Sector-10New Delhi-110075
6 - District Court Saket : Saket, Sector 6, Pushp Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110017
Pre-litigation Mediation process
Mediation is an unconventional method for dispute resolution, designed keeping in mind the tedious & time-consuming course of court proceedings. It is preferred by the petitioner and defendant to settle the issue promptly via an unbiased third party called mediator.
The process of pre-litigation mediation begins even before the court process starts or is being filed. The objective is to resolve the dispute & prevent it from going through court trials.
Mediation is pertinent only to civil and family disputes. Pre-litigation mediation is a favored by parties for the reason that:
- Saves the time of the involved parties.
- It is inexpensive as there is no expense in legal fees and expert witnesses.
- Privacy of the parties is preserved
- Quicker resolution of cases.
- Parties have the freedom to choose their mediators
- Prevents the family matters from being public
- The final agreement of the settlement is quick as well as legally binding.
- Appeal on/against judgment or order of Family Court can be made in the High Court within 30 days of passing the order or the judgment.
- The appeal can be on both question of law and question of fact.
- The appeal should be heard by the High Court bench with two or more judges.
- No appeal can be made against an order which is passed with the consent of the parties.
Family law is a judicial branch which is concerned with legal issues related to family & relationships. It includes legal issues which arise in a family like marriage, divorce, adoption, child custody, inheritance, division of property etc. Family lawyers guide & advice individuals & families to resolve disputes and problems in their families.
For guidance & advice on legal mattes by the Best Delhi Family Lawyers, you may like to fill out the online form given below. After you submit your query on Family Lawyers, we will put you in touch with the quality lawyers at zero cost.