A. Personally Identifiable Information:
- Personally identifiable information herein refers to any information that can be linked to a specific individual, such as name, address, e - mail address, telephone number, credit card number, bank account number etc.
B. WWW.HELPLINELAW.COM Account:
- WWW.HELPLINELAW.COM maintains an account of its customers with respect to bookings/reservations made on a booking by booking / transaction basis, in which one booking refers to one transaction and one account. WWW.HELPLINELAW.COM may introduce a membership award point system wherein the information collected in the transactions will be maintained to determine the points of each customer for awarding the prizes.
C. Standard of Protection:
- WWW.HELPLINELAW.COM respects Customer's privacy and thus is conscious of the necessity to protect the personally identifiable information Customer's share with WWW.HELPLINELAW.COM. WWW.HELPLINELAW.COM would like to assure the customer's that it follows the applicable law to give requisite protection to the customer's personally identifiable information.
- WWW.HELPLINELAW.COM will take appropriate steps to protect the personally identifiable information which customer's share with WWW.HELPLINELAW.COM. For the same WWW.HELPLINELAW.COM's systems are configured with industry Standard Data Encryption and Firewall Technology.
- The transmission of customer's personally identifiable information over internet is secured by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology for safe transmission. WWW.HELPLINELAW.COM will continue to enhance its security procedures as new technology becomes available.
D. Usage of Information:
- Any personally identifiable information shall not be sold or used by any third party.
- Phone numbers, email addresses or mailing address of the customers shall not be shared.
- All information about the booking details, price paid by the customer, preference and choices shall not be disclosed.
- Any financial information such as bank account details, credit card number or any other personally identifiable sensitive information of the customer shall not be disclosed or revealed.
- The Company does not offer the information to any other commercial body which could use the customer's personally identifiable information for its commercial benefit.
- WWW.HELPLINELAW.COM may on various occasions collect personally identifiable information from Customer's, which would be done with their knowledge and prior intimation. The same would be used for the purposes intended only after customer's approval.
- In all cases customers will have the option not to provide the information, and in the future would have an option to "opt out" of certain uses of the information. If customers choose not to provide the information WWW.HELPLINELAW.COM requests, they can still visit the WWW.HELPLINELAW.COM website, but may be unable to access certain options, offers and services.
- WWW.HELPLINELAW.COM further assures that it will not sell, trade in or disclose to any third party any personal information like date of birth or such close information derived from the customer without their consent.
- WWW.HELPLINELAW.COM will allow suppliers to access the information for purposes of confirming customer's registration and providing them with benefits they are entitled to.
E. IP Address:
- Customers may visit/browse the WWW.HELPLINELAW.COM website without providing or revealing any personally identifiable information.
- However, WWW.HELPLINELAW.COM collects and tracks the Internet address of the domains from which people visit the website and analyze this data for deducing the trends and statistics. The customer's identity and personally identifiable information remains anonymous.
- A cookie may also be placed by WWW.HELPLINELAW.COM's advertising server intended to track the effectiveness of advertising served by WWW.HELPLINELAW.COM on their website.
- WWW.HELPLINELAW.COM would like to assure Customer's that no personally identifiable information is gathered from customers from these cookies and Customers can control them. WWW.HELPLINELAW.COM respects and supports customer's choice to block any unwanted Internet activity, particularly that of unscrupulous websites.
- However, blocking WWW.HELPLINELAW.COM cookies may disable certain features on the WWW.HELPLINELAW.COM site, and may make it impossible to purchase or use certain services available on the WWW.HELPLINELAW.COM site.
- Please note that it is possible to block cookie activity from certain websites while permitting cookies from sites customer's trust.
G. Links to Other Sites:
H. Password Protection:
- WWW.HELPLINELAW.COM encourages customer's to keep the passwords safe as they are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of their passwords, and WWW.HELPLINELAW.COM site membership account information. Customers are advised to be very careful, responsible, and alert with this information, especially whenever they are online.
- WWW.HELPLINELAW.COM advices that customers should make sure that they have logged out from the website of WWW.HELPLINELAW.COM to ensure no misuse of their account.
I. Legal Requirements:
- In addition to the circumstances mentioned above, WWW.HELPLINELAW.COM may disclose the WWW.HELPLINELAW.COM site member information if required to do so by law, court order, as requested by other government or law enforcement authority, or in the good faith belief that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable including, without limitation, to protect the rights or properties of WWW.HELPLINELAW.COM or any or all of its affiliates, associates, employees, directors or officers or when WWW.HELPLINELAW.COM has reason to believe that disclosing the information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing interference with WWW.HELPLINELAW.COM's rights or properties, whether intentionally or otherwise, or when anyone else could be harmed by such activities.
Thank you for using WWW.HELPLINELAW.COM !