Helpline Law is a well organized and principled platform furnishing legal services and solutions to common people in India and abroad since 2001. We have a database of best Lawyers in Bangalore who are proficient and experienced in array of legal subjects. Through our pragmatic approach, you can dissolve your legal problems in no time and at minimal cost.
When you submit your query on the http://helplinelaw.com, our team analyzes the situation and connects you with the appropriate law firm or lawyer in Bangalore, who is expert and experienced in the related legal matter. This process helps to increase the client’s faith & trust on the lawyer and their credibility.
Bangalore Lawyers on our database have assisted clients with full integrity on civil, corporate, taxation, real estate, labour & employment, divorce, family, banking, mergers & acquisition, criminal, consumer protection, cyber crimes, etc. matters in the recent past. Our objective is to deliver qualified & matured solutions to our clients as well as to represent them in courts if the situation requires.
Hierarchy of Courts in Bangalore
The High Court
- High Courts are second Courts of importance of the democracy of India and there are 24 high courts in India taking care of the regional juridical system of India.
- These courts are mainly confined to the jurisdiction of state, group of states or Union Territory. It has various jurisdictions to try the cases– appellate, original, revisional, and writ.
- They are being empowered to govern the jurisdiction of lower courts like family, civil and criminal courts with other different courts of the districts.
High Court Buildings, Opp. to Vidhana Soudha Dr Ambedkar Veedhi Bengaluru Karnataka 560001 IN Doctor BR Ambedkar Veedhi Bangalor KA 560001 IN, Devaraj Urs Rd, Ambedkar Veedhi, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001
|City Civil Court||The Registrar, City Civil Court, Behind Cauvery Bhavan, K.G.Road, Bengaluru – 560009|
|Small Causes Court||The Registrar,Small Cause Court,Behind Cauvery Bhavan, K.G.Road, Bengaluru - 560009|
|C.M.M Court||The Deputy Registrar, C.M.M. Court, Nrupatunga Road, Bengaluru- 560001.|
|Mayo Hall Court Complex||The Deputy Registrar,Mayo Hall Court, Opp Central Mall, M.G.Road, Bengaluru - 560001.|
|Family Courts||Nyayadegaula Building, H. Siddaiah Road, Shanthi Nagar, Bengaluru-560027|Why HLL?
- No Shortcuts: We allot due time to each query to understand the concerns of the client. We aim to provide a comprehensive solution to each and every query.
- Absolute reliability: We understand the stakes in legal matter and endeavor to provide outright services & solutions to resolve disputes of people.
- Seniority & Expertise: With the gigantic database of lawyers on Helpline Law, we can easily connect you with the apt lawyer who has extensive experience in your area of concern.
- Jurisdiction: We assign matter to law professionals according to the jurisdiction of the legal matter in the view which lawyer is more active & functional in the respective area/court.
- Legal solutions & representation: Helpline Law is a one step solution for all legal queries & needs. We have a database of dexterous lawyers who can both resolve your legal matters by counseling as well as represent you lawfully in required jurisdiction.
- Confidentiality: We understand nobody likes cleaning their dirty laundry in public and to assure the same we ensconce the important details of our clients from the varying public eyes.
- Client Satisfaction: Our only priority is to satisfy the client by delivering the desired decree &/or solution at apropos time and befitting budget.