Helpline Law is pioneer in providing legal solutions & services to masses in Chennai since 2001. It has a well-controlled & organized database of best lawyers and law firms in Chennai. You can submit your query on the http://helplinelaw.com and our team would help you to connect with the most compatible law professionals and firms in Chennai who have expert knowledge and experience pertinent to your legal problem.
We have lawyers on board who are meticulous and knowledgeable in all spectrums of law. Our objective is to connect you with the best lawyer in Chennai who can guide & assist you in legal problems and can represent you also in relevant jurisdiction if required.
In the past two decades, Chennai Lawyers on our database have assisted clients with full integrity on legal matters like civil, corporate, taxation, real estate, labour & employment, divorce, family, banking, mergers & acquisition, criminal, consumer protection, cyber crimes, etc in India as well as abroad.
We have a very pragmatic approach to handle cases & deliver exceptional results. Our proactive team focuses on every single client to understand their concerns & legal needs before affixing them with the appropriate lawyer. We aspire to liberate our clients from the intricate legal obligations in the limited time & fee budget. Hierarchy of Courts in Chennai
The Supreme Court
The High Court
- It is the highest court of justice in the country having the original, appellate, advisory, writ and revisory jurisdiction.
- It hears the matters between the Government of India and one or more states and hears the appeal arising against the order passed by the High Court in all civil, criminal and constitutional cases.
- Further, the Court hears the matters in which the interest of the public is involved at large and the Court can be moved by any individual or group of persons either by filing a Writ Petition at the Filing Counter of the Court or by addressing a letter to Hon'ble the Chief Justice of India highlighting the question of public importance for invoking this jurisdiction.
- High Courts are second Courts of importance of the democracy of India and there are 24 high courts in India taking care of the regional juridical system of India.
- These courts are mainly confined to the jurisdiction of state, group of states or Union Territory. It has various jurisdictions to try the cases– appellate, original, revisional, and writ.
- They are being empowered to govern the jurisdiction of lower courts like family, civil and criminal courts with other different courts of the districts.
High Ct Rd, Parry's Corner, George Town, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600108
DISTRICT & OTHER COURTS IN CHENNAI
| City Civil Courts ||City Civil Court - Main Building, Madras High Court Campus,|
|XIth Additional City Civil Court for CBI Cases||Singaravelar Maligai, First Floor,, Beach Rd, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600001|
|Court of Small Causes||Madras High Court Campus, Chennai-104|
|Labour Courts||City Civil Court - Annexe Building, Madras High Court Campus, Chennai-104|
|Consumer Court, Chennai (State level)||State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, No: 212, R.K. Mutt Road, Mylapore, Chennai – 600 004|
- No Shortcuts: We allot due time to each query to understand the concerns of the client. We aspire to provide a comprehensive solution to each and every query.
- Absolute reliability: We understand the stakes in legal matter and endeavor to provide outright services & solutions to resolve disputes of people.
- Seniority & Expertise: With the gigantic database of lawyers on Helpline Law, we can easily connect you with the apt lawyer who has extensive experience in your area of concern.
- Jurisdiction: We assign matter to law professionals according to the jurisdiction of the legal matter in the view which lawyer is more active & functional in the respective area/court.
- Legal solutions & representation: Helpline Law is a one step solution for all legal queries & needs. We have a database of dexterous lawyers who can both resolve your legal matters by counseling as well as represent you lawfully in required jurisdiction.
- Confidentiality: We understand nobody likes cleaning their dirty laundry in public and to assure the same we ensconce the important details of our clients from the varying public eyes.
- Client Satisfaction: Our only priority is to satisfy the client by delivering the desired decree &/or solution at apropos time and befitting budget.