Business/Commercial Law and Lawyers
The Business Law/Commercial law in India is concerned with the way companies in India operate and regulate. Business law/Commercial law deals with queries pertaining to company incorporation, tax planning strategies, drafting of joint ventures agreement, corporate advisory, foreign companies opening subsidiaries in India, drafting of mergers and acquisitions, real estate due diligence, investor empowerment against frauds committed by business promoters, taxation queries, encouraging transparency in the matters related to corporate governance and more.
Business/Commercial Lawyers help in the following:
- Assistance in the preparation of Foreign Collaboration documentation
- Drafting of joint venture agreements, mergers and acquisitions, corporate queries
- Application and filing of trademark and copyrights,
- Preparation of information technology agreements, software licensing agreements
- Drafting and advisory work related to taxation related queries
- Assistance in drafting and advisory services pertaining to real estate queries, due diligence, lease, license, builder’s agreements etc.
- Company Incorporation in India
Business /Commercial Lawyers assist in taking care of all legal related aspects, which one takes into consideration in relation to starting a business in India. Legal assistance is required to ensure compliance with the Business Law regulations of the country. Right from handling routine strategizing, to corporate arbitration and litigation that may become necessary in unique situations.
Business or Commercial Lawyer profiles at Helpline Law undergo stringent scrutinization and selection procedure to make available the highly experienced, reliable and diligent business/commercial lawyers. Business/Commercial lawyers, empanelled with Helpline Law are endowed with strong court craft skills, legal acumen, and ability to understand and address problems and provide cost effective solutions for them in a timely manner.
With our huge segment of articles
and information under Business/Commercial Law segment provided on Helpline Law, we endeavour to keep our members/readers up-to-date with the latest information and key changes /amendments under Business/Commercial Law. Our services cater to all aspects of law under Business/Commercial Law segment and are available in all cities in India including Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Ahmedabad, Kolkata & Goa.
If you are looking for Business/Commercial Lawyer, please fill out the form below. We will connect you with quality lawyers.
Business and Corporate
A user friendly compendium of Business and Corporate Law is available on Helplinelaw.com.
- CIGARETTES AND OTHER TOBACCO PRODUCTS (PROHIBITION OF ADVERTISEMENT AND REGULATION OF TRADE AND COMMERCE, PRODUCTION, SUPPLY AND DISTRIBUTION) AMENDMENT ACT 2007
- COMPANIES (AMENDMENT) ACT, 2006
- CREDIT INFORMATION COMPANIES (REGULATION) ACT, 2005
- FOREIGN TRADE (DEVELOPMENT AND REGULATION) AMENDMENT ACT, 2010
- INDIAN PARTNERSHIP ACT, 1932
- MONOPOLIES AND RESTRICTIVE TRADE PRACTICES RULES, 1970
- PATENTS (AMENDMENT) ACT, 2005
- SICK INDUSTRIAL COMPANIES (SPECIAL PROVISIONS) ACT, 1985
- THE COMPANIES (AMENDMENT) ACT, 2006
- THE ALCOCK ASHDOWN COMPANY LIMITED (ACQUISITION OF UNDERTAKINGS) ACT,1973