Helplinelaw - legal solution world wide  
round round
search a lawyer
letterboxSubmit Article
loginArticle Login
Find a Lawyer :
Country :
City :
Category :
Home > Family Lawyer

Family Lawyer

Matrimonial laws in India are different for every religion. Anyone seeking consultation in matter related to Hindu law, Muslim law or Christian law can get expert legal opinion and assistance from the family law lawyers. The Family law lawyers in New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Pune, Hyderabad, Goa, Bangalore and other cities make their best efforts to provide legal support to the clients in family matters.

The family law lawyers on our panel advice and assist the clients in solemnization of marriages, and registration of marriages, and completion of other formalities with respect to the same. They also advise in matters related to foreign marriages.

They also undertake all kinds of litigation pertaining to restitution of conjugal rights, judicial separation, bigamy, divorce, interim maintenance, alimony, child custody, and other matters pertaining thereto. family law lawyers also advise and assist in matters pertaining to adoption in country and inter country, surrogacy and maintenance.

They advise and assist in matters related succession, partition of joint properties, wills, probates, succession certificates, and letter of administration

Family laws

  • Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005.
  • The Dowry Prohibition Act, 1961
  • The Family Courts Act,1984
  • The Foreign Marriage Act, 1969
  • The Guardians And Wards Act, 1890
  • The Hindu Marriage Act, 1955
  • The Hindu Minority and Guardianship Act, 1956
  • The Indian Divorce Act, 1869
  • The Muslim Personal Law (Shariat) Application Act, 1937
  • The Muslim Women (Protection of Rights on Divorce) Act, 1986
  • The Dissolution of Muslim Marriages Act, 1939
  • The Special Marriage Act, 1954
  • The Hindu Succession Act, 1956
  • The Hindu Adoptions and Maintenance Act, 1956
  • Hindu Wills Act, 1870
  • The Probate And Administration Act, 1981
  • The Indian Christian Marriage Act, 1872

round round
Fill this form to send request:
Sex* Male Female
Current Residential Address*
Phone Number*
Marital Status*
City where assistance is required*
Please provide us with a brief background of the situation*
Verification Code*
Note: * Mandatory     
round round
round round
india entry
Services provided by our Panel BANGALORE lawyers / BANGALORE law firms :
Bangalore Corporate Lawyer, Company Law Board, Incorporation of company, Court Marriage, Registered Marriage, Family Lawyer Bangalore, Divorce Lawyer, Child custody, Real Estate Lawyer, Bangalore Property Law, Eviction, Supreme Court, High Court, Appeals, Petition, Application, SLP, Writ Petition, Public interest litigation, PIL , Recovery, Bail, Criminal, Civil, Medical negligence, Insurance claims accidents, MACT, MRTP, FEMA, CLB, Enforcement Directorate, Immigration, VISA, Citizenship, Consumer Court, National Commission, Notice, Summons, NBW, Non Bailable Warrants, Sale deed, Mutation, Registration of property, Deeds, Power of attorney, Labour laws, Commercial / Business disputes. Foreign direct investments, FDI, FIPB, Foreign Investment Promotion Board, RBI, Reserve Bank of India, SEBI, Securities, Embassy, Legalization, Home Ministry
Consultation Chamber | Legal Helpline | Drafts & Deeds | Bare Acts | Gateway to India | Global Connections | Patent law India | Copyright Law India | Trademark Law India
Add Lawyer
Legal Enquiry
Find a Lawyer
Bare Acts / India Codes
Statutes / Code
India Lawyer
United State Lawyer
UAE Lawyer
Canada Lawyer
Find More...
Business Law
Employment & Labor Law
Govt. Agencis & Taxtion
Family Law
Real Estate Property Law
Immigration Law
About Us
Contact Us
Site Map
Recommend to Friends
© copyright 2000-2015, Terms of USE
This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for advice in India abroad regarding their individual legal, civil criminal issues or consult one of the experts online.