Matrimonial laws in India are different for every religion. Anyone seeking consultation in matter related to Hindu law, Muslim law or Christian law can get expert legal opinion and assistance from the family law lawyers. The Family law lawyers in New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Pune, Hyderabad, Goa, Bangalore and other cities make their best efforts to provide legal support to the clients in family matters.
The family law lawyers on our panel advice and assist the clients in solemnization of marriages, and registration of marriages, and completion of other formalities with respect to the same. They also advise in matters related to foreign marriages.
They also undertake all kinds of litigation pertaining to restitution of conjugal rights, judicial separation, bigamy, divorce, interim maintenance, alimony, child custody, and other matters pertaining thereto.
www.helplinelaw.com family law lawyers also advise and assist in matters pertaining to adoption in country and inter country, surrogacy and maintenance.
They advise and assist in matters related succession, partition of joint properties, wills, probates, succession certificates, and letter of administration
- Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005.
- The Dowry Prohibition Act, 1961
- The Family Courts Act,1984
- The Foreign Marriage Act, 1969
- The Guardians And Wards Act, 1890
- The Hindu Marriage Act, 1955
- The Hindu Minority and Guardianship Act, 1956
- The Indian Divorce Act, 1869
- The Muslim Personal Law (Shariat) Application Act, 1937
- The Muslim Women (Protection of Rights on Divorce) Act, 1986
- The Dissolution of Muslim Marriages Act, 1939
- The Special Marriage Act, 1954
- The Hindu Succession Act, 1956
- The Hindu Adoptions and Maintenance Act, 1956
- Hindu Wills Act, 1870
- The Probate And Administration Act, 1981
- The Indian Christian Marriage Act, 1872