Civil Law and Civil Lawyers
The Indian Legal System has adopted the principle that whenever an Indian citizen’s rights are curtailed or infringed, the matter is adjudicated and rights compensated or restored by filing a Civil Suit. Civil Law includes non-criminal issues, depending on the pecuniary value, subject matter and local limitations, the determination of the extent of judiciary takes place. A civil lawyer in India is one who advises, appears and handles civil litigation before various courts and tribunals in the Country
The services provided by Civil Lawyer are:
- Appearance before various competent authorities for all commercial and civil litigation,
- Drafting and submissions of various documentation, deeds, plaints, applications etc,
- Drafting of property related documentation, sale deeds, memorandum of understanding,
- Filing of trademark and copyright applications and handling trademark litigations before various courts,
- Negotiate settlements in law suits, property matters etc,
- Services offered in matters pertaining to Family Law, Constitutional Law, Service Law, Company Law, Insolvency, Banking and Finance Law, Recovery Suit, Consumer Law, Property Suit, Wills and Probate and more
- Keeping the client informed of any change or update in the law.
is the branch of law which deals with matters that are non criminal in nature relating to Family Law, Constitutional Law, Service Law, Company Law, Insolvency, Banking and Finance Law, Recovery Suit, Consumer Law, Property Suit, Wills and Probate, Enforcement of Decrees etc. Civil lawyers appear before various courts in India namely District Court, High Court, Supreme Court, Consumer Disputes Forum, Central Administrative Tribunal, and Appellate Tribunals for Electricity, Telecom Disputes Settlement, Company Law Board, Competition Appellate Tribunal, Customs and Excise Tribunals and more.
The Civil Lawyer profiles at Helpline Law undergo stringent scrutinization and selection procedure to make available the highly experienced, reliable and diligent Civil Lawyer. The Civil Lawyers empanelled with Helpline Law are endowed with strong court craft skills, legal acumen, and ability to understand and address problems and provide cost effective solutions for them in a timely manner.
With our huge segment of articles
and information under Civil Law segment provided on Helpline Law, we endeavour to keep our members / readers up-to-date with the latest information and key changes /amendments under Civil Law. Our services cater to all aspects of law under Civil Law segment and are available in all cities in India Including Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Ahmedabad, Kolkata & Goa. If you would like us to put you in touch with quality Civil Lawyers
through our Lawyer Referral System, please fill out the query form below.
A user friendly compendium of Business and Corporate Law is available on Helplinelaw.com.
Civil Litigation and Others