Immigration Law and Immigration Lawyers
Immigration Law in India provides legal assistance on various immigration and non immigration related issues such as work permits, tourist visa, medical visa, business visa etc for foreign nationals coming into India. Immigration Law is also related with the Nationality Law as far as foreign nationals are concerned as the issues of citizenship, residency permits etc are also dealt with.
The services provided by Immigration Lawyers are:
- Assistance in the documentation process
- Assistance provided in the preparation and submission of the complete documents with the concerned authorities
- Assist in the application and filing of OIC cards
- Conversion of visa status, assist in visa renewals, registration with Foreigner Regional Registration Offices/Foreigner Registration Office (FRRO/FRO) etc.
- Keeping the client thoroughly informed of any update in the immigration regulations
- Provide all knowledge of the alternative visa options available to the client
- Resolving issues that crop up pertaining to a temporary visa, work permits
- Issues related to Visa Refusal, and filing of appeals against visa refusal
- Issues related to family or employee based naturalization and immigration sponsorship
- Permanent residency permits, visa applications for tourist, dependants, exchange visitors etc.
As per the Indian Constitution, any person who was born in the Indian territory, whose parents were also born in the Indian territory and who has been an ordinary Indian territory resident for minimum 5 years immediately preceding any such commencement is considered as an Indian Citizen. In India, the Immigration Law observes the National Policies that are related with controlling of Immigration phenomenon to the country.
Immigration Lawyer profiles at Helpline Law undergo stringent scrutinization and selection procedure to make available the highly experienced, reliable and diligent Immigration Lawyers. Immigration Lawyers empanelled with Helpline Law are endowed with strong court craft skills, legal acumen, and ability to understand and address problems and provide cost effective solutions for them in a timely manner.
With our huge segment of articles
and information under Immigration Law segment on Helpline Law, we endeavour to keep our members/readers up-to-date with the latest information and key changes /amendments under Immigration Law. Our services cater to all aspects of law under Immigration Law segment and are available in all cities in India including Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Ahmedabad, Kolkata & Goa. In order that we put you in touch with the quality Immigration Lawyers, please fill out the form below.
Make in India Project facilitated by Business Law
The Make in India initiative was launched by Prime Minister in September 2014 as part of a wider set of nation-building initiatives. Devised to transform India into a global design and manufacturing hub, Make in India was a timely response to a critical situation: by 2013, the much-hyped emerging markets bubble had burst, and India's growth rate had fallen to its lowest level in a decade. The promise of the BRICS Nations (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa) had faded, and India was tagged as one of the so-called 'Fragile Five'. Global investors debated whether the world's largest democracy was a risk or an opportunity...more