Setting up a business venture (both legal and operational structure) would
require compliance with local laws, legal services & support, regulatory
advice & compliance, drafting of commercial agreements. The aim is to provide practical & pragmatic business solutions to complex multi disciplinary legal problems which create impediments in the business world. The services are available in all the major cities of India i.e., New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Pune, Hyderabad, Goa and Bangalore and more. A person can approach for assistance on both inbound and outbound investment, foreign collaborations and setting up businesses in India & abroad.
The Corporate lawyers provide legal advice or assistance on policies and regulations in relation to:
- Incorporation and setup of business in India or overseas;
- Structuring of investment vehicles;
- Subsidiaries & Joint Ventures;
- Technology transfers & licensing;
- Technical assistance & services arrangements;
- Governmental & regulatory compliance and approvals i.e., approval from Foreign Investment Promotion Board (F.I.P.B), Liaison with Reserve Bank of India (R.B.I), Compliances in the Insurance and financial sector and specialized corporate work practice.
- Mergers and acquisition;
- Limited Liability Partnerships;
The corporate lawyers also provide assistance on legal issues concerning commercial & business affairs on legal structuring, corporate legal affairs, corporate transactional matters, a variety of commercial contracts like shareholding agreement, distributorship agreement, loan and financing agreement, technology agreement, employment agreement, non - disclosure agreement, legal support and other documentations.
The corporate lawyers also advise and help the clients in inbound and outbound investment, foreign collaborations and setting up businesses in India & abroad. They also provide assistance for structuring of investment vehicles; formation of subsidiaries & joint ventures; technology transfers & licensing; technical assistance & services arrangements; Intellectual Property; Venture funding and PE funding, regulatory compliances in pharmaceuticals, infrastructure, engineering, food processing and other industries. The endeavor is to provide professional services in all the corporate and commercial fields in the most efficient manner.
- Apprentices Act, 1961
- Companies (Foreign Interests) Act, 1918
- The Companies Act, 1956
- The Company Secretaries Act, 1980
- The Foreign Trade (Development and Regulation) Act, 1992
- The Monopolies And Restrictive Trade Practices Act, 1969
- The Partnership Act, 1932
- The Securities Contract (Regulation) Act, 1956
- The Sick Industrial Companies Act, 1985
- Special Economic Zones Act, 2005
- The Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992
- Securitization and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Security Interest Act, 2002
- Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008