Corporate Law & Corporate Lawyers
Corporate Law includes the interactions between directors, shareholders, creditors, employees, consumers, the environments and the community with one another. Corporate Law, being a significant part of company law (or law of business associations), deals with problems or issues faced by corporate and commercial enterprises in the corporate sector.
Corporate Lawyers provide the following services:
- Drafting of Shareholders agreements,
- Drafting of Employment contracts,
- Drafting of Labor agreements,
- Drafting of Winding up petitions and assistance in winding up proceedings,
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Drafting Corporate agreements,
- Drafting of Leases and Leave and License agreements,
- Establishment of Joint ventures, tripartite agreements,
- Drafting of Technology transfer agreements,
- Drafting of Memorandum of Understanding,
- Preparation of Memorandum of Association and Articles of Associations,
- Drafting of Trust deeds, services agreements,
- Company incorporation documentation,
- Establishment of Project, Liaison & Branch Office,
- Obtaining various licenses and registrations,
- Protection of Intellectual Property Rights of companies,
- Drafting of Loan Agreement,
- Assistance in Corporate Restructuring,
- Act as a mediator between management and stakeholders.
deals with various aspects such as company incorporation, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, amalgamations, establishment of company by foreign entity or persons resident outside India, corporate finance, corporate structuring, administration and management of companies and various other compliances.
With our huge segment of articles and information under Corporate Lawyer segment provided on Helpline Law, we endeavour to keep our members / readers up-to-date with the latest information and key changes /amendments under Corporate Law. Our services cater to all aspects of law under Corporate Law segment and are available in all cities in India Including Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Ahmedabad, Kolkata & Goa.
With our huge segment of articles and information under corporate law segment provided on Helpline Law, we endeavor to keep our members/readers up-to-date with the latest information and key changes /amendments under corporate law. Our services cater to all aspects of law under corporate law segment and are available in all cities in India i.e. Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Ahmedabad, Kolkata & Goa etc. You may like to fill out the online form below to submit your query on Corporate Lawyers. We will put you in touch with the quality lawyers at no cost.
Please fill up the form below:
Important Contact Details
Business and Corporate
A user friendly compendium of Business and Corporate Law is available on Helplinelaw.com.
- CIGARETTES AND OTHER TOBACCO PRODUCTS (PROHIBITION OF ADVERTISEMENT AND REGULATION OF TRADE AND COMMERCE, PRODUCTION, SUPPLY AND DISTRIBUTION) AMENDMENT ACT 2007
- COMPANIES (AMENDMENT) ACT, 2006
- CREDIT INFORMATION COMPANIES (REGULATION) ACT, 2005
- FOREIGN TRADE (DEVELOPMENT AND REGULATION) AMENDMENT ACT, 2010
- INDIAN PARTNERSHIP ACT, 1932
- MONOPOLIES AND RESTRICTIVE TRADE PRACTICES RULES, 1970
- PATENTS (AMENDMENT) ACT, 2005
- SICK INDUSTRIAL COMPANIES (SPECIAL PROVISIONS) ACT, 1985
- THE COMPANIES (AMENDMENT) ACT, 2006
- THE ALCOCK ASHDOWN COMPANY LIMITED (ACQUISITION OF UNDERTAKINGS) ACT,1973
Civil Litigation and Others
Delhi High Court
Sher Shah Suri Gate,
Atul Grove Road, Bapa Nagar,
New Delhi110003Company Law Board
B-Block, 3rd Floor
Lodhi Road,New Delhi – 110 003Company Law Board
5, Esplande Row(West)
Kolkata – 700 001
Company Law Board
N.T.C. House, 2ND Floor,
15 Narottam Morarjee Marg,
Mumbai – 400 038Company Law Board
Corporate Bhawan (UTI Building),
3rd Floor, No. 29 Rajaji Salari,
Chennai – 600001.