Inheritance/Wills/Probate & Estates Law and Lawyers
Inheritance/Wills/Probate/Estates Law covers inheritance rights claims, inheritance tax, rights of adopted children, wealth tax, uniform distribution of property, succession issues and other related concerns. Inheritance/Wills/Probate/Estates Law establishes a process, whereby properties, assets and other valuable possessions are distributed amongst legal heirs. The Hindu Succession Act, 1956 refers to laws relating to intestate or unwilled succession amongst Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists and Jains. Muslim law is applicable in the case of Muslims.
The services provided by Inheritance/Wills/Probate/Estates Lawyers are:
- Drafting of wills, power of attorney, trust deed, successions certificate, probate applications etc
- Assist in the preparation and submission of documentation with the concerned authorities
- Keep the client informed about any change in the law relating to laws dealing with Inheritance/Wills/Trust Law
- Drafting and filing of probate of a will before the competent authority
- Draft of family settlement deeds, gift deeds, transfer deed etc
Inheritance/Wills/Probate/Estates Lawyers also help in the drafting of wills, power of attorneys, special and general power of attorneys, probate applications, affidavits, trust deeds, gift deeds, sale deeds, trust incorporation documentation etc.
Inheritance/Wills/Probate/Estates Lawyer profiles at Helpline Law undergo stringent scrutinization and selection procedure to make available the highly experienced, reliable and diligent Inheritance/Wills/Probate/Estates Lawyers. Inheritance/Wills/Probate/Estates Lawyers, empanelled with Helpline Law are endowed with strong court craft skills, legal acumen, and ability to understand and address problems and provide cost effective solutions for them in a timely manner.
With our huge segment of articles
and information under Inheritance/Wills/Probate/Estates Law segment provided on Helpline Law, we endeavour to keep our members/readers up-to-date with the latest information and key changes /amendments under Inheritance/Wills/Probate/Estates Law. Our services cater to all aspects of law under Inheritance/Wills/Probate/Estates Law segment and are available in all cities in India including Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Ahmedabad, Kolkata & Goa. You may want to fill out the form below, if you are looking for quality Inheritance/Wills/Probate/Estates Lawyers. We will put you in touch with the best in the category.
Family and Inheritance
A user friendly compendium of Business and Corporate Law is available on Helplinelaw.com.
- ANAND MARRIAGE (AMENDMENT) ACT, 2012
- PERSONAL LAWS (AMENDMENT) ACT, 2010
- THE ANAND MARRIAGE ACT, 1909
- THE ARYA MARRIAGE VALIDATION ACT, 1937
- THE BIRTHS, DEATHS AND MARRIAGES REGISTRATION ACT, 1886
- THE CHILD MARRIAGE RESTRAINT ACT, 1929
- THE CONVERTS MARRIAGE DISSOLUTION ACT, 1866
- THE DOWRY PROHIBITION (MAINTENANCE OF LISTS OF PRESENTS TO THE BRIDE AND BRIDEGROOM) RULES, 1985]
- THE DOWRY PROHIBITION ACT 1961
- THE FAMILY COURTS ACT, 1984
Civil Litigation and Others